After Gray and Susan Kimel's son, Douglas "Chip" Kimel III, died from an accidental heroin overdose, they went after answers. The Kimels went up against the state pharmacy and medical boards trying to learn why their son's doctor had prescribed mo Justine Miller jmiller@mcclatchy.com
After Gray and Susan Kimel's son, Douglas "Chip" Kimel III, died from an accidental heroin overdose, they went after answers. The Kimels went up against the state pharmacy and medical boards trying to learn why their son's doctor had prescribed mo Justine Miller jmiller@mcclatchy.com

Will doctors prescribe fewer painkillers? One patient got 300 oxycodone before heroin overdose.

November 04, 2016 06:40 PM